Monday, January 25, 2016

Taking Over Corner Brook

Hi again!

This week was pretty great here in Newfoundland aka the promised land.

Lots of snow, lots of shoveling, lots of fun.

I actually don't have much to say this week! Weird, I know.

The Elders from our area were emergency transferred, so Sister Crump and I are taking over Corner Brook. Man, I love this area.

Living on an island in winter is actually a little sketchy, because sometimes the boats can't get in because of the weather, so the stores don't have as much food. But the boats always get in eventually, so we're fine. Plus, Heavenly Father is looking out for us, so we're totally fine.
We had chicken TWICE this week, which was a miracle. I had actually forgotten what it tasted like haha.

Something I've been studying lately is that the Atonement cleanses, saves, and heals. It's not just so that we can be saved after we die, but we can be strengthened and happy and hopeful in this life, through it. It's awesome. I'm still working to understand it, but it was the Father's greatest expression of love for us, His children, and the Savior's greatest expression for both the Father and for us. It's amazing.

I hope everyone is doing well! Yes, we have seen plenty of moose ha ha. Usually while we are driving, and I always miss them.

Love,

Sister Park

P.S. I'm listening to MoTab sing the National Anthem at the moment, so no worries, I still love America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment