Monday, September 19, 2016

Let's Take a Gander



Hey guys,

Here's a quick recap:

So we went to St. Andrews, it was great. Love the beach.

Said bye to everyone in Fredericton :'(

Drove the Jeep to Moncton, drove the van to Halifax, went to the temple.

Sis. Kiser and I were travel companions, so after that we drove to North Sydney in the new Rogue to take it to Newfoundland (lucky Sis. Olsen and I got to keep it)

Got on the ferry, it left at 11:45 pm.

They didn't get us cabins and we were driving really late at night, so I drank a redbull (sorry, don't worry, I repented) and didn't sleep for a full 48 hours. Everyone else slept on the floor of the ferry except me (see video - 18 Mb), so I tried not to watch silent Fifa all night.

I met a lady in the washroom on the ferry at 4 am with someone else's gum in her hair. Also it was 6 degrees.

Drove to Corner Brook where I had the best surprise welcome party with the Edwards, Sarah, Sharon and Auldrey :)

Drove to Gander with Sister Olsen (new comp.) She's a convert from Minnesota. She's 33 with a master's degree, I like her a lot. She got a bloody nose during our lesson ha ha but the people we were teaching are planning on getting baptized next month, so it was good.

Skyped in to church and got a couple shout outs from Corner Brook.

Went to the Aviation Museum today.

It's so good to be home in Newfoundland :)

No comments:

Post a Comment