Monday, September 5, 2016

Staying with Sister and Presidad Pratt

So, like every week, I get distracted and never have time to author a quality email. sorry my bad.

But here's a recap of this week.

Yes, we found a waterfall, here's pics.

Road tripped to Dartmouth for a leadership conf. My training thing went pretty well, I think.
Sis. DeBerry and I are literally the luckiest bc we got to stay at the mission home with the Pratts all to ourselves and we had popcorn and Popsicles and family prayer and AC, it was an absolute dream. It was so nice staying in a home with a Priesthood holder so close by.

Everyone loved the early birthday dress my mom sent. Some Elders asked if they could buy it from me to make socks and ties out of. 

Taught Peter and Lisa this week. They're both doing pretty well.

MLC was super spiritually encouraging. One of my favorite things we discussed is how faith is the power to make things happen that need to happen.

So yeah, still looking for miracles. Serving my mission is the best thing I've ever done.

xo

Sis. Park

No comments:

Post a Comment