Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Hi People

Hey!

Everything is brilliant. I feel so much love for and from God and people and I am just filled to the brim with gratitude. It breaks my heart that the end is so close! I am determined to serve with all of my heart, might, mind, and strength all the way through the very last day. What a blessing my mission is.

Aiden is planning to be baptized on May 20! The Saturday before I go home, can you believe it? Please please keep him in your prayers, especially for his health. Poor little guy has got is rough but he's hanging in there! He's got congenital adrenal hyperplasia (?), which is not fun for anyone, and especially not for an 11 year old. He's got a lot of faith though and I just love him :)

Glenna is doing so well too! She bore her testimony to us in her lesson last night. One of the best feelings in the world is when an investigator starts calling it "our church" instead of "your church".

Cool things:
- We got let in two times in a row while knocking last night! #dreams
- We are teaching the Bhujel family tonight and I'm very excited about that!
- We got Blizzards w/ Rosalie for my 18 month mark.

For church this week there was an area broadcast and Elder Gong kept pronouncing Newfoundland "new-found-land" is was awesome.

The Gander Sisters were in the Metro for MLC and they spent the night with us! It was SO good to see Sister Osborn! <3

I am so much more than grateful for everything the Savior has shown and taught me on my mission. I know this is my Father's work! :)

Our recent converts are getting ready to go to the temple and receive the Aaronic Priesthood and life is so good. Even when I get frustrated or sad, I am capable of feeling joy all the time! I believe in Jesus Christ :)

I hope that you are all doing well!
It's crazy to think that I will see you soon (but not too soon!)

Love,

Sister Park

P.S. s/o to Wayne for the pictures he took for us at Point Pleasant Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment