Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Lobster Rolls & Miracles

Hello people :)

This week was miraculous.

Here's some highlights:

- Wayne took Sis. G and I to get raw oysters and lobster rolls for dinner. It was amazing. I actually really love that stuff! Atlantic Canada is killing it in the seafood department.

- Interviews w Presidad. We talked about school and jobs and it freaked me right out. I really love President Pratt so much though, and every time I get to see or talk to him is a highlight. I am grateful beyond words for the blessing he has been to me and my whole entire eternal life. Ok, enough fangirling about President.

- The Holy Ghost is SO COOL. Sister G and I were driving down Lacewood Drive and we see this cute family walking and I'm like "that's a cute family" and then a couple seconds later I was like "TURN AROUND WE GOTTA TALK TO THEM". If you know anything about missionary vehicle rules, turning around is not always a simple task. So after diligent effort, we finally get turned around, but we don't see the family anymore. We keep driving and then we seem them and I'm like "ok park the car let's go" so we prayed quick that we'd know what to say. The family was still a little way off so we had to chase them (not really but kinda) so when we finally got up to them we were trying to act cool, but we were obviously a little out of breath. So I just opened my mouth and said "Hey, God sent us here to teach you about a message that will help your family" and they were like "Cool, come over tomorrow!"

It's a family of 6 and they are from Nepal. We had a great first lesson with them about prayer. We're going over there again tonight :)

- Some slightly devastating news is that my 18 month mark is on Thursday this week...
What a beautiful experience my mission has been. I am so grateful to have had the privilege to witness the Savior's teaching and healing in the lives of so many souls, especially my own. 

I love you all and hope you have a brilliant week!

Love,

Sister Park

No comments:

Post a Comment