Monday, March 14, 2016

I am thankful for a prophet

Hi guys,

Ha ha sorry, I only have 10 minutes, but that's long enough to tell you that I know the Church is true and I'm so grateful for President Monson.

We had a lesson with a man named Alan this week. We taught him the Restoration and when we got to the part about the Great Apostasy he was like "yup, that's the world today" and it just reminded me how much we need a prophet and how grateful I am to know that we have one! 

It was so cool to talk about how God did call another prophet, and how Joseph Smith restored Christ's church.

I'm so excited for General Conference ha ha.

We decorated Louis Gees for Easter on Saturday, it was so fun. We had shwarmas and poutine and pizza after, so that made it even better.

That's all I've got for you this week, but here's a bunch of pictures from Captain Cook's lookout with Sarah, Sharon and Auldrey (plus Sister De Vuyst, but of course she was there, we're companions, duh).

Also, we had bread with maple syrup in it this week and it was the best #teamcanada

Love,

Sister Park

No comments:

Post a Comment