Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Bee Good

Yo.

I don't know how to start these anymore, but hi guys.

So this week was good, we had a winter carnival dinner at the church that Sister Crump came back for which was sweet. Ex-companions taking over Corner Brook again, temporarily. Ha ha, but really, it was pretty fun and we got free food so win-win. Speaking of food, are chocolate covered potato chips a thing in the States yet?

Sister De Vuyst is killing it, she's such a good missionary. And no, I haven't made her work out in the middle of the night recently. 

This week we did a lot of traveling, but we had a good time singing along to Mo Tab and BYU Vocal Point in the car. 

So like, "comparison is the thief of joy" and I know that, but I do it anyways (because weakness is part of mortality, which stinks sometimes). I've really been working on it though and something I've learned is that 8 times out of 10, you're doing way better than you think you are. Also this morning, I was looking for a different scripture, but I was lead to 2 Corinthians 12:9-10. I had Ether 12:27 written next to it (which made me laugh because it made me think of Kaden's instagram). I love both of these scriptures and it was a good reminder that we're supposed to weak. That's how we can more fully accept and apply the Atonement and grace of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Not everything we do can be above average. How else could we be fully yolked to Him? We can't receive grace if we don't have a place for it (that place is weakness, just in case you weren't catching on). 

Anyways, I hope all of you are doing well! 
Bee good!

Love,
Sister Park


P.S. S/O to Sarah and Sharon. Apparently they found my blog ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment