Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone!

So, long time no email, p-day was moved to Wednesday this week on account of transfers.

No worries, I'm staying in Corner Brook for the next six weeks. I'll be finishing Sister De Vuyst's training and  Sister Holloway from my MTC district will be joining us. I'm a little nervous, being in a trio will definitely have it's challenges. Hot water, for example. It'll also be super fun. Sister Holloway is from Colorado. The more Americans the merrier!
I seriously hear more about what's going on in America in Newfoundland than I did when I was actually in America. And I get called a yank all the time ha ha.

Speaking of America, hi Sarah, Sharon, and Brianna! I miss you! 
My friends are in Utah, be nice to them. They're the best.

So yeah, this week was great. Sorry there's no voice recording, I didn't have time because we were trying to figure out getting a third bed for our apartment. But I'll just tell you about it now instead.

I can't even remember a lot of last week, it was a long time ago, but we started teaching this super sweet girl. Her name is Caitlin and she is from Labrador. She's 18 and she wants to be baptized! (Yessssss). We've had three lessons with her and she came to Church on Sunday! It's cool to feel like the work is actually moving forward. I know that it has been all along, Heavenly Father never stops working on the progression of His children. It's cool to see it so plainly though.

Also, s/o to Auldrey for being an awesome member missionary. You're so cool and I'm so glad we have matching pajamas and buttons for our hats.

Sister De Vuyst and I are having a party every day of our lives, basically. We have had a whole cake in our fridge (thanks Dennis) that we've been working on eating while wearing our bee suits. We also made banana pancakes and didn't burn down the apartment. Life is good in Corner Brook.

We went and took some pictures by this sweet boat on Easter Sunday. I'm so grateful to know that the Savior lives. Without Him, we'd all be toast. As much as I love toast, it's comforting to know that that is not the case. 

Have a great week!
Love,
Sister Park

No comments:

Post a Comment