Monday, April 11, 2016

Muslim or Mormon?

Hi guys,

So the title of this email actually came from an investigator. That was an actual question he asked in our lesson. I might be a little biased, but I'd recommend Mormon.

First of all, some of my best friends here are in Utah right now and they hung out with my family which just makes my life. Some of my favorite people all got together and I missed it! Ha ha I'll have my mom post some of the pictures she sent me though. Hope it was fun. :)

Anyways, this week was good.We had two lessons and lots of travel. Auldrey came on a mini mission with us. She's a university student here and she's basically the coolest. Mini mission means lots of cool experiences, but it also means sleepover, so it was a good time all around. We had Zone Conference in Gander, which is like half way across the island, so I did a lot of driving for that. The conference was really good though and it was nice to see President. We also had to stop for McDonald's and honestly it was the best thing ever, I haven't had fast food in so long.

So we got back from Gander on Saturday and the STLs (who live in Gander) called and asked if we could drive back the next day for an exchange so we could go to Twillingate together. So we did. And hey, we saw two moose crossing the highway on the way here. I was driving, but Sister Holloway got a picture. I'll send it next week. The one I sent has one of the moose on the left side.

We got to Gander and it was 9 degrees above 0, and the sky was so cute so there's a lot of pictures of that. I accidentally drove kind of fast, so we got there early and went to the beach at Cobb's Pond. 

We also found out that Sister De Vuyst's visa came. My baby missionary is all grown up and going to Arizona at the end of the month. I'll miss her.

So yeah, we're gonna try to go see some icebergs now. Sorry this is a short email but as Easton would say "what do you do?"

Sister Park

No comments:

Post a Comment