Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bye Corner Brook :(

Hey,

To be honest, I can't even remember what happened this week. I remember I got to talk to my family, so that was sweet. And we spent a lot of time with Sarah, Sharon and Brianna. So that was also sweet.

So yeah. We found out about transfers last night, so we had a nice time lying on the floor trying not to think about it. Then I got a call late last night saying that I needed to be at the airport at 4 am this morning :-) It was horrible ha ha.

When it came to travel plans this week, the APs didn't exactly nail it. Let's just say that neither I nor the Edwards (who had to drive me to the airport) were the happiest of campers.

So I stayed up packing, got 3 hours of sleep, and then flew to Halifax (which is where I am now).
I'm definitely going to miss Newfoundland, but I knew that it was time for me to go. It was definitely hard to say goodbye. I haven't felt too upset about it yet (that can partially be credited to lack of sleep),  but I've actually felt a lot of peace. More that anything, I just have this overwhelming feeling of gratitude for the time that I was able to serve in Corner Brook.

I know Heavenly Father will take care of everything and I'm so grateful that He allowed me to get to know and care so deeply about some of His children in Newfoundland. His plan really is perfect.

Oh, I didn't even say where I'm moving to. I don't know what we're doing today (hopefully taking a nap), but tomorrow I'll be off to Fredericton, New Brunswick with Sister Rice (she came out at the same time as Sister DeVuyst). I'm really am excited, so many good things are happening in that area right now.

So my time zones are all messed up and I've had no sleep and I feel like a vampire because I haven't seen the sun in 6 months, but hey. I'm so good and I've been so blessed.

I hope you all have a great week :)

I'll send you my address next week.

Love,
Sister Park

No comments:

Post a Comment