Monday, June 13, 2016

Stuff went down in Freddy Town today...

Hi guys,

So stuff went down today and I don't have any time but things are good. I sent pictures. Oh and best DA ever with the Rays, we had a cereal buffet (almost as good as Taco Tuesday on Saturday).
I sent pictures. Sister Rice and Fredericton are great but both crazy ha ha. Love them both. I appreciate your prayers.

The Church is true. I love it. The Gospel is so great.

Also, the four Elders finally included us in the Fredericton Family and we finally had our first family council. We have some concerns because people have been stealing pizzas out of the missionary fridge.

Love you!

Sister Park

(Dad's note: Sorry there were no pictures. She must have been so busy she forgot to attach them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment