Monday, June 6, 2016

Elder Renlund and I are BFFs, nbd. Also, I went to America.

Hi guys,

So this week was good. Everything is so GREEN here. I'll send pictures eventually.

We met with William once and taught him the Gospel of Jesus Christ, which is my FAVORITE lesson right now. The Doctrine of Christ is so sweet. He loved it too.

We had interviews with President Pratt and I just love that man. He is awesome and I'm so grateful to have him as my mission president. I've been studying the doctrine of Christ like 24/7 practically and I was telling him about it. He asked me to teach it to him in a 7 minute role play which made me SUPER nervous, but I did and the Spirit was testifying and I loved it.

Sister Rice is cool. Two Sisters from Maine stayed with us on Saturday night and I'm pretty sure they think we're freaks but oh whale. We just spend a lot of time together so we never finish our sentences because we know what we're saying ha ha.

Oh. I WENT BACK TO AMERICA. We were at District Meeting in St. Stephen on Wednesday, so we and the Elders decided to cross the border and go to lunch in the States. It was the best. When you cross the border in Maine, there's American flags literally everywhere. So much patriotism. Sister Rice was not impressed ha ha. I honestly do love Canada so much, but it felt so good to be back in my home country. 

So yesterday Elder and Sister Gong and Elder and Sister Renlund came to New Brunswick! Sister Rice and I were front row. It was an awesome meeting. Some of the Corner Brook Branch members and the Edwards came, it was great to see them again. Plus I got to see Sister Crump.

I love this Church and I know that it's true. I'm so grateful to know that this is God's church and that our Savior lives.

Oh and I got to shake Elder Renlund's hand, so that was rad.

Oh and no worries guys, I bought some short sleeve shirts today.

Love you!
Sister Park

P.S. here's some pictures of the walking bridge across the river from a few months ago that Sister Rice took. The trees are all green now ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment