Monday, July 25, 2016

Three Blizzards in July #teamCanada

Hey 

So last P-day was literally the best ever on account of Sarah, Sharon and Brianna supplise-ing me and showing up in Fredericton for a 15 minute reunion. Oh man, I've missed them so much. Crazy that I've almost been away from Newfoundland for 3 months.

Also, it's like 32 degrees and the humidity is super thick, but I'm not complaining bc it's better than winter on the Rock ha ha.

Saw plenty of miracles, one of the biggest being able to teach the Restoration on the street (a few times) and inviting someone to be baptized. We're meeting with him again hopefully this week, so I'll let you know how that goes.

We had a special zone conference, so here's a picture of all of the Sisters in the New Brunswick West aka New Brunswick Best zone.
 

I've been trying to convert Sister Anderson to my green smoothies (for those of you who followed me on twitter last summer, the obsession is back). It kinda failed though and we ended up getting Blizzards from DQ three times this week (which is basically a record for me since considering my limit was once a month. lol).

I've been reading over the General Conference addresses again and oh my goodness I am so thankful for the restored Church of Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for a prophet, I'm grateful for the Priesthood, I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon. But even more than my gratitude, I know that it's true. The purpose of the Savior's Church is to bring His brothers and sisters to Him so that He can heal, cleanse, change, purify, and, ultimately, perfect them. That is why we do missionary work.

"Now is the time for members and missionaries to come together, to work together, to labor in the Lord's vineyard to bring souls unto Him." - President Thomas S. Monson

Love you! The Church is true!

Sister Park

No comments:

Post a Comment