Tuesday, October 25, 2016

#coast2coast

Hi b'ys,

So this week was busy busy busy. 

We drove to St. John's on Sunday from Grand Falls, after church, for an exchange with the Sisters there. Sister O and I had a fun pday together there. St. John's is like the only place with decent shopping, so we had fun. We went to Cape Spear, aka the most eastern point of North America. It was beautiful.

I accidentally put my hand in poop in front of all the jellybean houses in downtown St. John's. Sister Olsen laughed so hard she almost peed.

The exchange was a lot of fun, I was with Sister Bair. I learned a lot from her, she's an excellent and optimistic missionary.

On Tuesday, we woke up in St. John's and went to bed in Corner Brook. #coast2coast

We had District Meeting in Corner Brook on Wednesday. We went to Louis Gees as a district for lunch after. Bashir and Sister Summers were both working, it was such a sweet reunion. Sister S bought my lunch like the angel she is, and Bashir shared his son's birthday cake with us. It was so great.

We finally got back to Gander and hit the ground running trying to catch up on everything. I think we've got it semi under control now ha ha.

Pres. Williamson came and looked at the building in Gander that we want to have church in. He likes it as much as we do, YEEEESSSSSS #churchingander soon, I hope.

Transfers are today, but I'm pretty sure we're both staying in Gander. Presidad said we might not ever be able to leave, and we're both very ok with that ha ha.

Sister O and I went up to Twillingate today. No icebergs today, but super good fish and chips.

Also, I talked to the Corner Brook Sisters and they started teaching Ivan again!!! :')

Everything is good here and even though it was 0 degrees at one point this week, I am grateful to know that the Church is true. It has to be, considering that it's run by a bunch of kids (aka us) out here and it's still alive and well. 

Cheers!

Sister Park

No comments:

Post a Comment