Friday, October 21, 2016

If my life were a highway, it'd be Trans Canada 1

Hey guys,

Sorry not a ton of time, we're in St. John's (east coast) which means shopping and pizza cones and the eastern most point of North America, I'll send pics next week.

So Heavenly Father is blessing us abundantly (He always is, but right now it's more obvious). We have FOUR people working towards being baptized out in Gander (DREAAAAMMM). This is the first time in the history of my mission that we have this many people actively working towards applying the doctrine of Christ in their lives fully and being baptized. Beautiful. One of them is Darlene, I taught her once last time I was in Newfoundland when I visited Gander on an exchange, and she totally remembered me, it was good. I don't think she realized I ever left the island ha ha.

So Hurricane Matthew trashed the highway, I'll send a picture next week, I don't have it now.
There was a threat that they were gonna turn the water off in Gander, so we went into Emergency Preparedness mode, filling up our bathtub and buckets, but it all worked out.

Sister O and I saw a shooting star this week. We told President Pratt that Heavenly Father is sending us signs and wonders and that it's probably in everybody's best interest to keep us together in Gander for a while. So we'll see how that goes.

So Sister O is a convert (I think I've covered this before) so she never went to Young Women's. So we're working on our Personal Progress together and it's sooo fun, she just loves it so much.

We raked Rose's leave this week, it was super fun.

Knocked on a lot of doors, inviting everyone we can to come unto Jesus Christ, and it's sooo good.

Here's a half hour recording that none of you have the time to listen to, but here you go Mom.

Loves.

Sister Park

P.S. Heads up, Pday is on Tuesday next week bc transfers in Newfoundland

No comments:

Post a Comment