Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy First Day of Spring, Nova Scotia! Ft. Snow

Hey guys!

We have been sooooo busy. The Metro is super different from Newfoundland, but it's ok. I still like it.

SIX of our investigators came to church yesterday! 😍 I've never had more than one on the same day. It was exciting and crazy. 

A lot of miracles happened, I wish I had time to write them all.

Our investigators, Glenna and her grandson, Aiden, came to church. She recently reconnected with her birthmom and found out she's a Mormon. They all live together now and came to church together. The temple president came to the Halifax ward and asked if anyone had any questions for him. Glenna's mom raised her hand and explained their situation, how she had to give Glenna up when she was 17 but now they want to be sealed together. He explained how it would still be possible for them to be sealed. It was super cool and everyone cried and Glenna is really working towards being baptized. It was sooooo cool. 

So many other amazing things happened this week. My mission is going too fast, it's freaking me out.

Last Pday Sister Street showed us around Hali and we got to go to the Titanic graves. So cool. Sister G and I went to pday sports this morning, so we got to see the temple. 

Some things are still hard (I still miss Rose a ton tbh) but also so good. This truly is our Father's work and I'm glad He lets me help.

Love you!

Sister P



Classic Missionary Parking (We have to back each other up)

No comments:

Post a Comment