Monday, March 27, 2017

TO.MOR.ROW.

OK PEOPLE I AM SO HAPPY BC LAURELI IS GETTING BAPTIZED TOMORROW YAY I CAN'T WAIT

This week was crazy stressful bc um yeah neither Sister Goodsell or I have ever actually planned a baptism before so fingers crossed that it goes well ha ha.

"I'm grinning so big I could eat a banana sideways." - Sister Street

So yeah, Laureli is 12 and she is great. She reminds me of my sister a little bit so that's even better. Since I've only been in Halifax for like a month, I didn't feel like I'd done too much to help her, but here's something super cool. Last night we were over at her house with the YW Pres. and Laur's mom was telling us how she feels like everything worked out with transfers so perfectly. She said that when I came here I brought everything into focus and that's really helped Laur get to this point :') Guys, I actually helped someone! Ahh :) Covenants are the coolest and I am so excited for Laur to make this one.

We are also teaching her sister, Belle. We're praying she'll have the courage to make this decision soon too.

Halifax is a dream, I love this city. It's burger week, so all of the hamburger places in the entire city are on sale. Heart eyes @ that.
We did a hot chocolate stand with the Elders on literally the coldest day of the week. Even my heels froze ha ha.

Lots of things are going on ahhh so much I want to tell you!

I cannot adequately express how grateful I am for my Redeemer and His Atonement. Because of Him, we can change and become totally new! I've seen it! It's happened to me and I'm seeing it happen to others. It can be so hard to get there but so beautiful and amazing. I am grateful :)

I miss Rose a lot but I'm gonna try to see if I can call her again this week. We watched last conference together.

Also, the new Easter initiative is going to be sweet! I'm excited.
ALSO GEN CONF THIS WEEKEND YESSSSS
One time when I was in Gander we walked up to this guy and I was like "hey if Moses was on the earth today would you listen to what he had to say?" and the guy was like "yeah totally".
I am so happy to know that we DO have a prophet on the earth today! And we get to hear from him this weekend :) 

I hope that you have a good week and think about the Savior all the time.

Pray for our people here please :)

Sister P

Reunited w Sister Holloway

No comments:

Post a Comment